Preliminary Estimating Method
- Preliminary estimate methods consist of three method which are:
- Valuation Method
- Floor Area Method (go calculator)
- Cubic Content Method (go to calculator)
- It is used to get the cost of the project which is including the calculation based on drawing and specification.
- In this site however only provided two of them.
- Click the link to go to the calculator page
Built Up-Rate Method
- Built up-rate method include requirement and uses of the price rates and schedule of rates.
- Next, this method explain basic criteria of price rate calculation; materials, labour, plants, overheads and profits.
- Price rate construction is calculate by using build up-rate method